Denver Area Resources for Alcoholics, Addicts, Families & Friends
Whether you are an active drinker, or looking for resources as part of your ongoing treatment of your alcoholism or addiction, or dealing with your own issues about a family member or a friendthese select web sites might be of real aid to you.
Al-Anon and Alateen
Alcoholism Treatment and Detox Facilities
Help With Other Substance Addictions
- Denver Health is the area's largest community hospital and offers help with addictions.
- Arapahoe House is a well-known national organization of rehabilition & recovery, and has several Denver area facilities.
- Sobriety House offers low-income & homeless alcoholics and addicts quality treatment & support for re-entry into productive, fulfilling lives. Includes follow-up residential support.
- The Oxford House program offers very supportive long-term shared housing for recovering residents to rebuild their lives.
- Cenikor offers hope to those who seemingly require drastic, long-term, residential support; this program is for those truly committed to change but whose recovery
requires a heroic effort. Out-of-state.